Cabneato Vancouver is looking to add an entry-level sales and design associate to our team! We are a dynamic Kitchen renovations company working across the lower mainland with a focus on the Tri-cities. Our goal is to provide our clients with the absolute best customer service possible with our design and renovation experience. This job opening is for on-site sales and design, as such the ideal candidate needs to be able to work with minimal supervision, be extremely organized and able to efficiently manage their time while conducting in person estimates with clients.
QR Code Link to This Post
* Must have own vehicle and be able to travel throughout the Tri-cities and lower mainland.
* excellent verbal and written communication skills in English- Second language an asset but not required.
* Excellent computer skills
* Incredible customer service skills
* Professional work ethic and ability to interact with clients, installers, suppliers, and everyone we deal with at all times.
* Ability to work throughout the lower mainland, office in Tri-cities so preference to local applicants.
* Willingness to learn, take instruction, and grow with the company
* Passion for functional design and ability to keep up with market trends and client wishes.
* Strong attention to detail in all aspects of communication and renderings.
* Preferred knowledge in 2020 Design programs or other 3D kitchen design software.
* Interacting with clients via incoming email and phone inquiries.
* Responding to clients in a timely manner through all advertising platforms, and social media.
* Meeting with clients in their homes to provide an accurate estimate and design rendering from measurements and specs taken in home.
* Measuring the space and recording it proficiently in our quote and estimation software tools.
* Creating a kitchen design and layout to suit each clients customized requirements.
* Part-time position leading to full-time as sales increase.
* Clean criminal record
* Own Vehicle is Required - we provide milage compensation to cover your vehicle costs during work use.
* Previous sales experience an asset
* Design graduates welcome, experience with design programs an asset.
Compensation to be discussed at interview pending experience.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to the craigslist email link provided. Only considered candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank-you for your time!