compensation: Starting at $18.00/h, more depending on qualifications. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a established (over 20 years operating) rapidly expanding mid sized manufacturing company selling into the marijuana industry. We are currently looking to establish our core staff at our new Port Coquitlam location. You would be joining a small group of full time staff.
TO BE CLEAR; we do not handle marijuana or any cannabis related material. We operate in ancillary industries. Mainly fertilizer and hard goods.
This will be a varied position, we are a small team in a developing company. We are looking for a office all rounder. Potential to grow into a management position as we expand. Willing to train the right candidate. You will be reporting directly to the CEO.
- General office admin
- Light bookkeeping
- Customer service and inside sales
- Assisting in coordinating our online sales
- Maintaining company social media
Potential for some outside sales + commission for the right candidate. Potential for some out of country travel (trade shows and events) for the right candidate.
- Good computer skills and capable of entering and maintaining on a daily basis sales tracking information
- Great presentation skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse customer base
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience with Quick Books (we can provide training)
- Experience with online sales and social media
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Previous office admin experience preferred
- Comfortable in a high energy and ever changing workplace
We are currently undergoing a major expansion, which will offer room to grow your carrier within the company.
We offer flexible family friendly schedules, competitive pay and med/dental plans for all employees.
ONLY APPLICANTS with a up to date resume and cover letter will be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers