We are currently recruiting a Warehouse Associate with warehouse and order picking experience, The right individual will have strong work ethic, with strength in self-motivation and discipline.
QR Code Link to This Post
The ideal candidate will be reliable, energetic and very detail oriented to ensure order accuracy, as well as loading and unloading trailers. More importantly the ideal candidate has the right balance of ambition, enthusiasm and personality.
• Warehouse duties including processing orders, order picking, shipping and receiving
• Accepting returned product, inspecting and processing paperwork
• Warehouse and equipment maintenance: eg: garbage, forklift
• Other warehouse duties as assigned
• Valid forklift license for counterbalance electric forklift
• Previous warehouse experience
• Must be physically fit with the ability to lift >50 lbs
• Creative thinking and problem solving
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Professional appearance and attitude
• Available to work days
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
Wage offered: $18/hour to start
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume!