We are currently doing a confidential search for a mechanical BIM Designer, we are the top mechanical contractors in BC. If you are interested in joining an innovative and collaborative BIM team, this might be the place for you.
3 - 5 years of Revit experience
Has experience working with a mechanical contractor in the past
Detail orientated and is able to communicate effectively
• Create new project template based on project specification and standard.
• Creating Revit MEP families and updating libraries based on shop drawings and submittal files.
• Review Mechanical designed plan to make sure its accuracy and find the most time efficient - cost effective way to execute the project and generate 3D model of that based on Code and standards
• Develop BIM content for building products such as plant room equipment to align fabricators with BIM workflows.
• Extract required information by reviewing engineering drawing, shop drawing and submittals to model project with Revit MEP, CAD software with respect to assigned documents and defined clearance
• Prefabricate and generate BIM/CAD detail drawing and layout to pre-construct equipment in the shop and facilitate installation process in job site.
• Extract take of material to set the order and generate sheets for the shop
• Create A360 & BIM models and Navisworks file to clash detect and remote coordinate project
• Collaborate with counterparts from other trades to develop clash free model
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers