condition: excellent length overall (LOA): 16 propulsion type: power
QR Code Link to This Post
16' fully equipped fishing boat! Ready solution, just good to Go for fishing: Coho at Capilano started, some Chinook left at SH, Chum, ... . Caught lots of salmon on this boat.
Stored in a dry, warm garage all the time!
Video with Details:
Videos of salmon fishing and boating on this boat in the ocean near Richmond BC:
Boat was always stored in warm and dry garage, is in awesome condition.
Can fit any car garage, dimensions:
length: 17.5 feet (with trailer + engine);
width: 6 feet;
height: 6 feet (with cover racks);
Price 4500$ includes:
- 16' fiberglass speedboat,
- boat Trailer (galvanized with LED lights),
- Mercury Marinier Thunderbolt 80HP 2 stroke engine (year 1980s, but works super well and will work no problems another 5-10 years),
- 2 gas tanks (6 gallons each),
- up to 15HP Kicker motor mount,
- marine battery(for main motor),
- boat Trailer Wheel Fenders,
- Attwood V625 Bilge Pump,
- 180 degrees cover,
- compact Reboarding device,
- 2 capholders,
- boat speedometer,
- motor Trim Tilt tool,
- USB charger.
but optionally you can get lots of other things, everything you need to make this boat Ready for Salmon Fishing:
- 2 like new Downriggers with New Scotty swivel Bases ($300 each),
- 4 Rodholers(25$ each),
- Electric Kicker motor with car battery (200$),
- new Garmin Fishfinder (Striker Plus 5CV with Transducer) has 1 year warranty ($400),
- 2 Bullet Weight Balls (12lb each) with Fin covered with plastic and attached clips (60$ each),
- 4 life jackets ($50 a pack),
- 2 ready to go Crab Cages with floats, sinking ropes floats (40$ each),
- compact Fire Extinguisher (30$),
- 2 boat paddles (15$ each),
Have all legal documents for the boat and trailer, no surprises!
Everything works fine, night lights, engine is very powerful, electric motor, boat pump..
Recently did maintenance and replacements:
1) cleaned Mercury engine carburetors,
2) installed new CDI box (Capacitor Discharge Ignition),
3) new 4 NGK Spark Plugs,
4) new gas pump
Reason for selling: I just got new Bayliner boat, don't have space to keep two.
Price: $4500 obo.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers