Summer Artist Volunteer Intern Position Now Available
This is a volunteer unpaid position ideal for a high school or art school student eager to get some experience working with a professional artist. In the past, motivated university students have collaborated with their respective schools and earned extra credit calling this internship a self-directed course.
During this summer internship you will need 1) your own computer 2) the software used to be able to edit adobe .pdf documents and 3) a positive attitude. The rest we can teach you.
Primarily in this position you will be tasked with uploading digital artwork images to a licensee's website, meeting the particular requirements in the process for website users (designers/marketers/graphic artists) to be able to use the images for their own creations.
Internship if from Monday June 3rd - August 30th. 5-10 hrs a week. Training is 2 hrs. Check in weekly. Once you are trained you can set your own hours and work anywhere with an internet connection.
Experience, benefits, and skills you will acquire and receive with this position:
- insight into the business of a professional artist with 15 years experience
- learning about the copyright of artwork
- understanding how to license artwork
- editing .pdf documents
- tagging, labelling and categorizing images for easy online and website search-ability
- organization of digital artwork portfolios
- re-sizing , adjusting and uploading digital images to meet requirements for a website platform
Please email your interest for this position, why do you want this position, and how it's in line with future goals
or interests you have in the arts industry. Thank you for your interest.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers