Major Work Area: Architectural Posts/ Railing/ Handrail/Stair Guard/Custom Lock Boxes/Awnings
Area of Specialization: Finish Welding
Welding Techniques: (MIG) (TIG)
Materials: Stainless Steel, Aluminum
Weight Handling: Up to 24 kg (50lbs)
Specific Skills: Interpret welding process specifications
Additional Skills: Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications, creative problem solving/ design solutions
Essential Skills: Communication with management, working with others in shop and onsite, creative problem solving, decision making, job task planning/design and organizing, research, continuous learning, final product execution/excellence.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Taking on back end procedures of projects from start to finish using creative solutions
2. Day-to-day liaison with CAD Techs and management on processes
3. Must be able to work alone and as a part of a team in varying project settings.
4. Shop organization and cleanliness
5. Organization and ability to drive to sites and carry heavy tools. The candidate should be knowledgeable or versed in machines such as plasma cutters, shear breaks, milling machines and rolling/bending machines.
6. Scheduling and organization of daily workflow for all fabricators/welders
Qualifications and Skills
Skill Requirements: Creative, Final Product Execution
Credentials: certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc. Please list
Experience: 3-5 years
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Benefits after the 3 month probationary period include: Medical, Dental and a company phone plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00 - $32.00 / hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers