compensation: Salary and Commission negociable employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Right Sizing Magazine celebrates the unique benefits of living in smaller communities - from property value to lifestyle amenities.
We intrigue readers to explore communities that they would not normally think about, or even Google.
Many of our readers are considering down-sizing, up-sizing, or new home buyers and the prospect of moving to a small town is becoming more appealing than ever.
Over the past year we have signed up over 100 new clients within B.C.’s smaller communities. There are many more potential clients to engage, whether they are developers, builders, banks, realtors, economic development regions etc.
Sales training is provided.
This is a great opportunity build long term relationships, harness new business and manage key accounts. We're looking for someone that has a passion for sales - ideally from within the media, events, magazine and or real estate industry. Someone that can make personable sales calls, is energetic and enjoys the selling process.
• Establish, manage, develop and grow a new portfolio of accounts
• Provide superior customer service to all clients
• Assume responsibility for achieving and exceeding sales quotas
• Provide attention to detail necessary for media approvals
• A proven track record and a minimum of two years of successful B to B sales experience
• Outstanding business communication, writing and presentation skills
• Attention to detail necessary for media approvals
• Clear and concise English communication skills
• Self-starter, driven to succeed
• Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships
• Experience in telemarketing and in-person presentations
• Work with minimal supervision
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!
If interested, we look forward to receiving your resume.
All applications and conversations will be held confidential.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers