We are looking for someone to join our small team and work with professionals in medical, IT and other research related industries. This position would be ideal for someone early in their medical administrative career or just finishing and looking for a change. Must have medical terminology and research related experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Review client files
• Qualify projects for eligibility
• Compile all supporting documentation required for eligibility as per CRA requirements
• Compile documents to support all activities and hours allocated to SR&ED projects
• Input data relating to SR&ED costs
• Work with team members to ensure completion of files
• Responsibilities may expand based on personal development and aptitude
Successful candidates for this position will possess:
• Post secondary degree in science, technical training or equivalent experience
• Preference to understanding of research process and medical terminology in health industry
• Excellent communication skills and ability to discuss technical matters, both verbal and written
• High degree of professionalism to work with external clients
• Excellent time management skills as well as the ability to work independently
• 1-2 years in business
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Must be a team player and enjoy a smaller office environment
Position is available immediately. Thank you for your interest but only those with experience will be contacted.
Please reply in confidence by email.