compensation: TBD based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Full-time, year-round position
Wage: TBD based on experience
At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members, and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive and fun organization.
Our IT Administrator will help departments access the business data they need. Under the supervision of the IT Systems Business Analyst, the IT Administrator will provide support for the customizations of our enterprise system and specialized reporting.
• Do you have an interest in developing your IT skills?
• Do you have strong attention to detail, especially with routine tasks?
• Can you work through problems in a logical manner?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to work without supervision, whilst being an integral part of the support team
• Develop and maintain custom TSQL scripts to adapt our enterprise system
• Document customized TSQL scripts and routine procedures
• Prepare datasets to logically test all functions of our enterprise software system during upgrade acceptance
• Carry out regular, repetitive tasks where automation is not possible while maintaining quality control
• Provide on-site contact and coverage for all IT issues, hardware/software escalating to our outsourced support helpdesk
• Creating end user documentation, manuals, and procedures
• Assisting departments with data access through reports and exports
• Supporting the annual retail inventory
Required Skills and Experience:
• Relevant Microsoft SQL qualifications and/or Further Education
• Hands-on* business-critical data experience with SQL Server 2016 or newer:
o Configuration, administration, and troubleshooting
o TSQL scripts, stored procedures, views, and triggers
o Complex table linking, working with an existing 3rd party schema
o SSRS reports, report parts, datasets
o Automation of database tasks
• Integration of SQL Server with 3rd party applications through API or automated imports
• .NET development for simple utilities and supporting the ones already developed
• PowerShell scripting
• Understanding of barcode technology generation printing and scanning
• Awareness of edge case implications of changes or actions
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, to express technical details, so they are easy to comprehend
• Understanding MS365 – SharePoint Online, Teams and Power Automate concepts
If you think you're a great fit for this opportunity, apply today!
*Candidates who are selected for an interview may be expected to complete a technical skills test
Staff Accommodation may be available, with shared and single rooms, in houses and apartments. Please inquire about availability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers