compensation: Based on previous experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pharmasave @ Caulfeild Village West Vancouver has an opening for a full time Customer Service Operator. The successful candidate will have a willingness to fill various shifts during days, evenings and weekends.
• Provide superior customer service by handling transactions and customer queries with speed, accuracy, and a friendly, helpful attitude.
• Maintain an excellent relationship with customers by rapidly and accurately responding to their needs.
• Operate cash register according to store policy, verifying customer purchases and issuing receipts.
• Reconcile float at beginning and end of each shift.
• Reconcile total tender (cash, debit, credit, gift certificates) to POS sales data and completes "cash envelope".
• Handle, count, and verify all tender forms including cash, credit cards, debit cards and coupons.
• Process merchandise returns, refunds, "rain checks", and other non-standard transactions in an efficient manner.
• Operate auxiliary equipment including lottery machine, photocopier & telephone/public address system.
• Maintain a professional image and proper grooming, including complete uniform and name tag.
• Maintain accurate inventory of any stock controlled at the checkout: such as stamps, lottery tickets and transit tickets.
• Maintain and stock work area in a clean and tidy manner, keeping counters free of clutter.
• Familiar with and adheres to all Loss Prevention procedures.
• Familiar with current flyer content, and upcoming Store sales events.
• Notify POS personnel of corrections needed in a timely manner when price discrepancies are found between signage and item pricing.
• Perform merchandising duties as directed by supervisor.
• Qualifications and Personal Requirements:
• High school graduation is preferred. Aptitude for retail math and basic computer operations. Courses in business subjects useful.
• Ability to do repetitious work accurately, with attentiveness to customers and supervisors.
• Experience including cashiering and knowledge of store product preferred. Can stand for long periods of time.
• Can work flexible schedules including evenings and weekends.
• Possess a positive, cooperative, and team-oriented attitude.
• Organized, honest and communicates well.
• Personality: enthusiastic, flexible, conscientious, precise, patient does not assume things, remains calm under duress.
• Have a real sense of ownership and pride in maintaining a well-merchandised store.
• If you feel you possess the qualifications to join our team please forward your resume in confidence.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers