Orca Realty Inc. is seeking to hire a Property Rental Agent to join their growing team in the Lower Mainland.
We are a full-service rental property management company with coverage and properties stretching from West Vancouver to the Fraser Valley.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform administrative duties and co-ordinate activities related to the management and rental of real estate on behalf of our property-owner clients.
• Prepare and process rental applications from prospective tenants
• Qualify prospective residents to determine their needs and suitability as tenants
• Lead tours of prospective tenants through properties for lease
• Contact credit bureaus, previous landlords, and check employment history to assess credit worthiness of prospective tenants
• Follow up with new tenants to ensure satisfaction with their property and determine if they have further needs
• Handle communication with existing tenants to ensure work orders have been completed correctly and in a timely manner
• Utilize computerized property management system software to record transactions and run various reports
• Update listings of available rental units and assist in performing market surveys
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required
Work Experience: At least 1 year of administrative experience as a property agent, sales agent or administrative officer is required
Licenses: Must have a valid BC Driver’s License
Wage: $23.50 per hour
Benefits: Extended Health Benefits available after 90 days employment
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Language of Work: English
Location of Work: West Vancouver; Vancouver and Lower Mainland
Business Address: #204 – 2438 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC, V7V 1L2, Canada
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to:
Mailing Address: #204 – 2438 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC, V7V 1L2, Canada
Phone: (604) 921-6722
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers