compensation: $17 - $18 depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a very busy, well established physiotherapy clinic in North Vancouver (Lynn Valley). We are looking to add a full time, permanent medical receptionist/MOA/admin member to our team.
This position is customer facing and some of the job duties are as follows:
* scheduling, re-scheduling and cancelling of appointments & schedule management
* attending to phone calls, voice messages, faxes and emails
* processing of payments - credit/debit card, cash, 3rd party insurance processing/extended health
* assisting physios as required
* opening, afternoon and closing duties as needed (depending on shift)
* other tasks as requested by Office Manager or physios
We are looking for someone that:
* is flexible with their schedule to cover shifts during our clinic hours (schedules set 1 month in advance)
* is a quick learner and a natural problem solver
* is able to think on their feet and stay calm under pressure
* customer service oriented and provide a high level of service
* friendly demeanor and good sense of humor
* prior Medical Office experience, especially in a physio clinic (highly desirable)
* prior MSP, ICBC, WSBC billing and rejections experience (highly desirable)
* prior ClinicMaster experience (highly desirable)
If this is of interest to you, please send forward us your cover letter and CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers