compensation: $40,000 - $45,000 / year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Craftsman Collision is a BC company, headquartered in North Vancouver. It is the largest privately owned collision repair chain in North America. Since 1977, we have grown to 40 locations and counting. We are a customer service driven, detail-oriented, innovative company that creates opportunities for individuals to grow and contribute to the expansion of a North American brand. Craftsman is all about quality, timely repairs with best in class customer service; we are looking for professional people to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
This CSR/ Bookkeeper position is based out of our North Vancouver East location (1315 Cotton Road, North Vancouver, BC) and is responsible for providing first in class customer service for all clients. The Bookkeeper/CSR interacts with the customer over the phone and in person to provide information regarding the collision repair process.
The CSR/ Bookkeeper will:
- Greet customers in person and over the phone, professionally and proactively;
- Update customer contact and account information;
- Work with the Shop Manager and Estimators to ensure 100% customer satisfaction from the first point of contact until the vehicle is delivered;
- Perform full cycle bookkeeping duties such as A/R, A/P and Payroll;
- Filing: Daily filing of customer records, parts invoices, etc.;
- Perform other administrative/clerical related duties as assigned; and
- Maintain a positive attitude and professional appearance reflective of the critical role this position plays as ambassador for the company
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong customer service skills with 3 or more years’ experience;
- Post-secondary education, certificate or diploma in Bookkeeping, Business or a combination of education or experience;
- General bookkeeping knowledge;
- Multi-tasking abilities;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and in writing;
- Ability to prioritize time and work independently;
- Applicants must be over 18 and have a valid driver’s license;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Very strong computer based skill set;
- Previous experience with Insync and HRIS preferred.
- Excellent benefits that include but are not limited to extended health, dental and MSP. After 3 months of employment, 100% of these benefits are paid for by Craftsman Collision.
- A minimum of 4 company sponsored social events per year; such as ski trip, holiday party, golf day and family event.
Your cover letter and resume should clearly outline how your qualifications & experience fit this position.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please.