compensation: salary and commision negotiable employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We have 12 months of proven success with the launch of a new niche publication and Web site called Right Sizing magazine.
Our focus is on smaller BC communities, many which are booming and we work with their developers, realtors and economic development.
Our primary print distribution is through The Globe and Mail, specifically to Vancouver and Calgary subscribers and we also have a new online "Property Search" engine and a new lead generator to enhance client value. Our first four issues have been a great success and we're now expanding... with plenty of growth potential for a driven sales professional.
• Work from our office or your home office
• Establish, manage, develop and grow a new portfolio of accounts
• Provide superior customer service to an existing prospect list and new clients
• Assume responsibility for achieving and exceeding sales targets
When small town realtors, developers and economic development offices are trying to reach buyers from the Vancouver and Calgary market, RIGHT SIZING media provides strategic editorial content and online lead generation for them. We celebrate the unique benefits of living in smaller BC communities - from real estate value to lifestyle amenities. We also target some southern retirement destinations.
Here is what we're looking for:
• A proven track record with a minimum of two years of successful media or real estate sales experience within British Columbia.
• Outstanding business communication, writing and presentation skills
• Attention to detail is necessary for media approvals
• Clear and concise English communication skills
• Self-starter, driven to succeed
• Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships
• Computer data management technology skills
• Experience in telemarketing and in-person presentations
• Work with minimal supervision
Right Sizing magazine is published by Publimedia Communications Inc. Publimedia has produced industry leading magazines and Web sites while based in North Vancouver for many years. Publimedia is a multi-media business involved in custom publishing, digital media, event development and media sales representation for a wide range of businesses. The longest running Publimedia publication was Backbone magazine, Canada's leading business technology publication which ran for 14 years, distributing 115,000 copies per month, mostly through Canada's Globe and Mail. Publimedia's focus has always been on client satisfaction, retention and engagement by developing solid business relationships.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers