Calling on all NORTHSHORE applicants! Are you someone who enjoys conducting market research studies, analyzing data and comparing & contrasting product? How about being able to have access to a workout room just steps away from your desk? We have a great opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join a growing company. With a corporate feel by a family owned company, who doesn't want to join!
TO APPLY: Please submit your application online at https://impactrecruitment.ca/jobs/ or email Olivia at email@example.com quoting Job Order 26986
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be researching, analyzing data, and presenting comparisons. You will be reporting into the VP of Marketing and Purchasing. He possesses great mentorship and has long tenure with this organization.
• Researching market information on new and existing products for clients
• Obtaining pertinent specs from manufacturers regarding the products, including pricing, functionality, and efficiency
• Comparing and contrasting various products' pros and cons
• Working with MS Excel spreadsheets to compile and showcase research obtained including using formulas
• Providing recommendations to clients about best products
• Arranging client samples of products and obtaining feedback for future recommendation of use
• Additional administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate is analytical, able to work independently, a process-oriented thinker. They are a pro-active and highly organized individual that possesses strong time management skills.
• 1-3 years of administration or marketing research experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong technical skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Intermediate MS Excel skills including formulas
• High attention to detail and time management
• Able to prioritize and multi task
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• $38,000 to $42,000 per year
• Full medical and dental benefits
• 2 weeks vacation
• Onsite gym
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Olivia Truong at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please quote reference # 26986. Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers