Our immigration firm on the North Shore is looking for an enthusiastic detail-oriented immigration assistant with at least two years of experience in immigration law.
QR Code Link to This Post
You will provide assistance to the case processing department, with the supervision of the consultant. Some of the duties include:
• Communicating with clients and monitoring timely collection of supporting documents;
• Performing various administrative duties such as organizing and filing, creating spreadsheets, and submitting packages;
• Completing immigration forms (knowing from which documents you can produce specific information);
• Drafting letters to the Canadian Immigration and Citizenship on a regular basis;
• General correspondence, administration, filing duties.
You will possess the following qualifications:
• At least two years of experience in immigration law
• Good English communication skills, speaking and writing especially
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle pressure
• Organized and detailed oriented
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel)
• 2nd language considered an asset
Please send us your resume in along with your cover letter. Only applicants that meet the above requirement will be contacted for an interview.