Our fun, active, adventure-seeking family is looking for a reliable part time Nanny with a warm and caring nature.
Start date: Early August (July is an option too)
Hours: Ideal/suggested hours are Tuesday through Friday 3pm – 8pm (20 hours per week). Hours can be flexible.
Location is Deep Cove; a scenic 15-minute walk from the transit stop.
Daily duties include:
• Working as a team with our family to execute the priorities of the day
• Playing outdoors and indoors
• Occasional pick up of older daughter from preschool in Deep Cove, walking back
• Tidying after child throughout the day
• Assisting with family meal prep
• Bedtime routine
• General tidying around the home as needed
The ideal fit will have the following qualities:
• Likes spending time outdoors, not afraid to get wet in the rain☺
• Good sense of humour
• Strong sense of self and willingness to set boundaries in a gentle and kind manor
• Enjoys adventure
• Posses some flexibility in their schedule
Children: 4-year-old girl, & newborn expected this fall.
Wages: Negotiable based on experience
• Childcare resume with 2 years childcare experience (minimum)
• Two or 3 recent glowing childcare references that can be verified
• Infant CPR and 1st aid
• Clear Criminal Record
Class 5 Driver’s License is a bonus, not a requirement. Vehicle can be provided if necessary
Early Childhood Education is a bonus, not a requirement
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers