compensation: Salary: $21.50 to $26.50 /hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you seeking a career with a company that rewards hard work, dedication, and integrity? If so, a Healthcare Recruiter / Hiring Manager position with Proof of Care is the right career path for you!
Work from our beautiful new North Vancouver office, with free parking, free gym access, bike lockers and an on-site childcare service provider.
An integral part of Proof of Care's success is our ability to hire a diverse team that shares the same vision, passion and dedication to patient care as our original founder. We look for individuals who can think outside of the box and bring unique talents to enhance the company's growth as well as their own, while maintaining at all times the company's core commitments to compliance and to providing the highest quality of care to our clients.
As a member of our management team, your core responsibilities will include:
- Support and sustain Proof of Care's commitment to hiring Canada’s best caregivers.
- Recruit & delight potential caregivers.
- Developing a strong pipeline to drive high-quality candidates by; networking, conducting job fairs, visiting employment centers, attending nursing college events, and any other suitable channels.
- Hosting online events and job fairs.
- Evaluate candidate resumes against position requirements.
- Reference and employment verification.
- Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing and screening candidates.
- Run group training workshops as a lead presenter.
- Assist with scheduling for client’s shifts.
- Learn and manage office operations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Coordinating with the Scheduling Manager to understand hiring needs to execute and deliver quality candidates for recruitment goals.
- Ability to pre-screen high volume candidates via phone interview and successfully booking in-person interviews.
- Conducting high volume in-person interviews and coordinating interviews for People Experience Manager if needed.
- Inputting candidate records into our IT systems and presenting completed candidate files to Management for finalization on hiring.
- Scanning documents and data entry on new hires in preparation for on-boarding
- Updating monthly recruitment scorecards such as; new hires per month, pipeline tracker, and monthly resumes.
- Conducting 1-1 and group orientation meetings.
Proof of Care has committed itself to achieve the highest levels of integrity and professionalism, integrity in the operation of healthcare programs, and a culture of openness, accountability and compliance throughout Proof of Care.
Minimum Requirements: You’ll need to be confident, outgoing and a ‘centre of positivity’ – this role requires a naturally upbeat, energetic and positive person.
- 3 years of healthcare recruiting preferred.
- Must be able to articulate how you would attract and recruit caregivers for Proof of Care.
- Must already reside in the Vancouver region. Relocations are not supported for this role.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Time management skills.
- Demonstrate leadership.
- Previous recruiting experience preferred.
- Abide by Proof of Care policies and Code of Conduct and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skill & professional telephone manner.
- Customer Service.
- Desire to pursue a career in healthcare management.
-Ability to speak additional languages an asset.
To be considered for this role, please include a cover letter that addresses why you think you are the ideal candidate for this position, your relevant experience and what you would bring to this role.
Applications without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as paid vacation. Proof of Care is one of the leading providers of medical staffing, home health and wellness services in Vancouver.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.50 to $26.50 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers