Dedicated to creating experiences our team members and guests are amazed by, the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is always looking for people who can help bring our mission to life. We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic Shuttle Ambassadors motivated by providing exceptional guest service.
QR Code Link to This Post
Who we are:
• We are the number one Tourist Destination in Vancouver
• We are passionate about creating experiences guests and team members are amazed by
• We are inspired by our natural setting and sharing the wonder of nature with over 1,000,000 annual guests
What you’ll get:
• Competitive wages,
• Free coffee, tea and fountain pop with your reusable cup,
• While on shift, up to a 40% discount on food,
• 30% discount at the Trading Post gift store,
• Access to various team events #TeamCapGroup,
• Guest passes for friends and family,
What you’ll do:
• Important member of our Guest Services department specifically looking after our guest parking lots.
• The Parking Ambassador is potentially the initial team member they will interact with. This is where our guest experience begins at Capilano.
• Starting in the Main Parking Lot, the Parking Ambassador will be trained as a go-to team member for guests. They are responsible for ensuring traffic flow for vehicles entering and exiting the park and ensuring guest safety and ensuring parking lot operations run smoothly.
Please note: This is a seasonal position from June 1, 2019-September 30, 2019
Who you are:
• One (1) year of Guest service experience in the tourism industry,
• Work effectively under pressure and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment,
• Ability to handle high volumes of vehicle traffic and guest-related interactions with professionalism,
• Positive, proactive, and energetic personality,
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
• Second language is an asset.
• Able to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays, to meet the needs of the business,
• While performing the duties of this position, Team Members are required to be on their feet for extended periods of time,
• Working outdoors in all types of weather
• Occasionally required to lift and carry up to 20lbs,
• Occasionally required to lift and climb a step ladder or step stool.
The Capilano Group comprises retail, hospitality and tourism-based businesses anchored by Capilano Suspension Bridge Park in North Vancouver. The Capilano Group’s portfolio includes Moraine Lake Lodge, Moraine Lake Trading and Cathedral Mountain Lodge in the Canadian Rockies, Stanley Park Pavilion, Stanley’s Park Bar & Grill and Prospect Point Cafe and Gift Shop in Stanley Park, Vancouver and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Capilano Trading Post in North Vancouver.