Are you looking to work in a fun atmosphere on the North Shore? Do you love wine and craft cider? Do you love working with a great community?
Come join our team!
Who we are:
We are situated in the new brewery district in the heart of the lower Lynn area close to the Second Narrows Bridge. Our business has proudly been serving the North Shore for over 19 years with award winning wines.
We specialize in custom wine, cider, and mead making using local and imported ingredients. We also supply wine making equipment to the home brewer. Our loyal clients are like family to us and we are proud to be a part of the diverse community we thrive in.
Part time customer service/ wine expert:
- Greeting clients and helping them choose a wine varietal
- Calling clients and booking appointments
- Answering phones and emails
- Assisting clients with their wine bottling experience
- Managing customer accounts
- Light cleaning duties
- Opening and Closing the store
- Picking up and transferring a 50 pound carboy of wine to bottling stations
Currently looking to fill:
Tuesday- Thursday 330pm-730pm
Friday position 1230pm- 830pm
EVERY candidate must:
- LOVE wine!
- Be a strong and fit individual and able to lift at least 50 pounds
- BE HARD WORKING
- Solve Problems
- Work well in a team environment or independently
- Be self motivated
- Go above and beyond expectations
- Have great people/ communication skills
- Have a positive attitude
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be a quick and eager learner
- Be able to multi task and get things done in a timely manner
Please email us a cover letter and resume
References will be checked.
No experience necessary but any wine knowledge an asset.
* Please don't bother applying if you have a million excuses, can't show up for work on time, call in sick frequently or hang out on your phone at work. We have a great team and we work well together. Show us what ya got.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers