compensation: $20-$22 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Dedicated to creating experiences our team members and guests are amazed by, the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is always looking for people who can help bring our mission to life. We are looking for a Chef de Partie with a passion for food, as well as personal and professional growth.
Who we are:
• We are the number one Tourist Destination in Vancouver
• We are passionate about creating experiences guests and team members are amazed by
• We are inspired by our natural setting and sharing the wonder of nature with over 1,000,000 annual guests
What you’ll get:
• Competitive wages and tips
• Free coffee, tea and fountain pop with your reusable cup
• While on shift, 50% discount on food
• 30% discount at the Trading Post gift store
• Access to various team events #TeamCapGroup
• Guest passes for friends and family
What you’ll do:
• Prepare and cook meals with consistent standards of food quality and customer satisfaction,
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment,
• Maintain a clean kitchen and work area,
• May assist with menu planning, determining the size of food portions, costs and ordering supplies,
• Always represent the interests and values of the Company in the workplace.
Who you are:
• You have 2 years of previous kitchen or cooking experience; formal kitchen training considered an asset,
• You have strong communication skills,
• You’re able to work in a fast-paced environment,
• You have Food Safe Level 1 certification.
• Able to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays, to meet the needs of the business,
• While performing the duties of this position, team members are required to be on their feet for extended periods of time,
• Working outdoors in all types of weather,
• Occasionally required to lift and carry up to 50lbs and safely operate kitchen equipment,
• Occasionally required to lift and climb a step ladder or step stool.
The Capilano Group comprises of retail, hospitality and tourism-based businesses anchored by Capilano Suspension Bridge Park in North Vancouver. The Capilano Group’s portfolio includes Moraine Lake Lodge, Moraine Lake Trading and Cathedral Mountain Lodge in the Canadian Rockies, Stanley Park Pavilion, Stanley’s Park Bar & Grill and Prospect Point Cafe and Gift Shop in Stanley Park, Vancouver and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Capilano Trading Post in North Vancouver.