compensation: Depending on Experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
WORK Where You LOVE to PLAY this winter!
Cypress Mountain is seeking Snow Plow Drivers and Equipment Operators to join our team for the upcoming winter season.
We are also looking for 1 F/T Salt Brine Maker (training is provided).
The Snow Removal Department operates a variety of equipment to maintain safe roads and parking lots during the winter months. Full time as well as part time hours are available and training will be provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to the following):
• Operate a variety of snow removal equipment to clear and sand roads and parking lots to create safe road conditions
• Perform minor mechanical repairs to road clearing equipment as required and assist maintenance shop with preventative maintenance program
• Perform all safety checks as per pre trip and post trip inspection booklet
• Report any defects
• Summarize daily activity
• Submit inspection and log sheets daily to shift supervisor
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Organized, punctual, hardworking, self-motivated
• The ability to work in all weather conditions
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50lbs
• Flexibility to work shift work, holidays and overtime as required
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• High School or equivalent
• Experience driving vehicles with manual transmissions
• Previous snow removal experience an asset
• Previous experience operating heavy duty equipment an asset
• Aptitude for some mechanical repairs and maintenance
• Previous work in a mountain environment an asset
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to legally work in Canada
• Plow Trucks require a minimum Class 5 or Class 3 driver’s license with an air brake
endorsement (abstract required)
• Loader/Grader/Snow Blower require a Class 5
• Appropriate clothing is required
• Driver’s License and reliable/insured transportation to get to/from work (shifts not conducive to the shuttle bus schedule)
• Skiing/riding/cross country skiing/snowshoeing/snow tubing benefits
• Free Lessons (when available)
• Discounts in Cypress Creek Grill
• FUN work atmosphere in unique environment!
Please apply online at www.cypressmountain.com/employment or email resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers