I'm selling my large lot of maternity clothes that fit a size S-M. I have a few size L items too.
I am 5 foot 6 inches and weigh around 65kgs or 143lbs so I'd say this would be good for a size M person but this takes you through the whole pregnancy and in my opinion it works for both summer and winter.
The items are mostly casual and semi formal work wear:
- 9 pairs of pants
- 15 tops
- 1 dress
- 1 blazer jacket
= 26 items for $135!!!
The breakdown is as follows:
- 2 pairs black dress pants
- 2 pairs capris (beige and green)
- 2 pairs jeans
- 1 pair cargo pants
- 1 pair black casual pants
- 1 pair beige pants
- Red turtleneck
- Pink sweater
- Black short sleeve sweater
- Red collared blouse
- White collared blouse
- Pink and brown striped collard blouse
- Black long leave blouse
- Blue and green pattern sleeveless top
- Blue long sleeve top
- Brown long sleeve blouse
- Black and white sleeveless top
- Navy blue short sleeve blouse
- Light blue nike shirt
- Brown and blue 3/4 blouse
- Black and white short sleeve pattern blouse
- 1 blue dress
- 1 black long blazer
I would like to sell this as an entire lot as this is all that you'll need for your pregnancy for a great price. The brands are Motherhood, Thyme etc and everything is in good condition.
I have taken only a few pictures of the items. You are welcome to come see them in North Van at my home.
* maternity clothing, expectant mother, lot sale, maternity wear, maternity clothes
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers