Being a ref is a great way to get exercise, help shape positive attitudes towards team sports and give back to your community.
You are a senior or junior ball-hockey referee and want to ref 4-6 games most Sunday from 3pm to 9pm (check schedule for times).
The age group is 17-50. This is a non-contact league.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1 to 2+ years officiating experience in ANY SPORT;
- Authority in the arena, confident;
- Communication skills;
- Enthusiastic, takes initiative and maintains good professional judgement;
- Deep understanding of hockey rules and non-contact; and
- Proper gear (whistle, black shorts/pants, striped referee shirt (short sleeve, lightweight okay), good pair of runners).
PLEASE FILL THE FORM HERE: http://northshoreballhockey.com/referee_job/
tags: ref refere refferee reffery refferree refferry referee ball hockey floor hockey sports job $15-25
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers