compensation: to be determined employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Lawson & Coleman CPA is looking for a full-time experienced bookkeeper who can join our bookkeeping team and provide exceptional accounting services to our clients.
Just like us, you are driven by excellence. You can see the big picture while understanding that it’s the little things that contribute to the quality of the work you present. You don’t wait around for work to come to you. You are the person who asks, “What can I do to help?” and then takes action to ensure success. You are outgoing, proactive and willing to put in some elbow grease to ensure the work gets done well, on time, and on budget.
• Full cycle bookkeeping for private corporations
• Process payroll and prepare payroll reports as needed
• Compile and organize client information and records
• Assist bookkeeping supervisor as needed
• Use Sage 50, QuickBooks, and Quickbooks Online to complete bookkeeping tasks, generate bank & credit
card reconciliations and payroll reports
• Communicate with the Canada Revenue Agency
• Client relations
• Software setup and training for new clients
• Perform miscellaneous administrative work as needed
• Minimum of one year of experience doing full cycle bookkeeping in Sage/Simply Accounting and/or
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Deadline-driven - your work is always completed on time
• Flexibility to work over-time in the months of March and April
• Patient and calm - able to communicate with colleagues/clients, ensuring their needs are met
• Exceptional team player with experience working in a team setting
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
Interviews will be set up as soon as qualified candidates have been identified, so if you are interested, please apply now. We would like to have our new team member on board as soon as possible.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary expectations via email only on or before November 30, 2019.
**Please no phone calls or faxes**
Only those candidates selected will be notified.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities