Marvel Plumbing & Drainage is growing and we need your help!
Who we are:
Marvel Plumbing & Drainage is a proud locally-owned & operated Plumbing company which services the Lower Mainland. We take pride first and foremost in providing fast, professional, friendly, and quality plumbing and drainage service to residential customers in Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Surrey, and Coquitlam. We have outstanding customer reviews on Google Reviews, Yelp!, ThreeBestRated, Facebook, and many more platforms. Joining Marvel Plumbing means being part of a dedicated and ambitous team of plumbing experts who can help you further your career and education as an in-demand tradesperson. Plus, you’ll gain a rare opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of what it’s like to run your own plumbing company, thanks to the daily interactions and support you’ll receive from the owner/operator.
Who you are:
The right fit for our company is someone who can take direction, and make critical decisions when needed. You’re someone who genuinely CARES for their customer to get the best possible experience, and you’re driven by a desire to be the best at what you do. You ALWAYS show up with your best self, ON TIME, with an openness to LEARN something new every day, and try to have fun while you do it. You’re able to keep a calm and collected demeanour in stressful situations, and you can turn an unhappy, tense, or challenging customer into a cheerlearder. You understand that your potential is equal to the amount of effort that you put in, but you also value work/life balance.
Additional Skills and Requirements:
- You have a strong written and verbal command of the English language
- You have your own tools (of course we have the big stuff, but it helps if you have the basics)
- You have a valid BC Driver's license and clean driver's abstract from ICBC
- You can pass a Criminal Record check / are bondable
- You are an Apprentice, Journeyman, or BCIT plumbing student or you have a keen desire to pursue a plumbing certification with our help
- You are able to be on your feet for at least 8 hours / day
- You are able to lift betwen 25 - 50lbs without assistance
- You have your own proper working footwear and outdoor raingear when needed (we provide branded shirts and hoodies)
- You are comfortable with modern technology (basic messenging services, email, GSuite)
We offer a competitive wage based on experience. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you'd be a great addition to our diverse team. We thank all who apply, but will only respond to the most qualified applicants.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers