Working inside a Factory Owned Service Center, this position is responsible for repairing different types of portable power tools within the Milwaukee brand. The position requires an individual to be able to follow a standardized repair process which would include the diagnosing / trouble-shooting of the tool failure, identifying a solution and repairing the product. Set in a team environment, the position is fast paced and challenging where a successful candidate would need to possess strong time management skills, able to complete tasks correctly in a timely manner and work efficiently to produce results. On-the-job training is provided on more specialized products along with competitive wage and incentives tied to performance.
QR Code Link to This Post
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or 3 years’ tool repair or related field experience, previous sales experience also an asset.
• Possess mechanical aptitude and demonstrate repair experience if applicable
• Ability to interpret mechanical diagrams, wiring schematics and printed servicing data;
• Knowledge of electricity principles and air flow as it applies to a power source for power tools;
• Ability to diagnose mechanical and electrical faults in power tools and equipment
• Effective computer skills
• Strong communication skills, initiative and strong organizational skills.
• Strong team-orientation must also be capable of working independently.
• Result focused, goal driven and deliver results from an individual and team perspective
All interested applicants, please submit resume with cover letter by February 20th to Human Resources: HRCanada@ttigroupna.com. Please note in the subject line: Service Technician – Burnaby