compensation: Salary: $20-$35 (Negotiable for someone who has a lot to offer. We don't mind paying more, as long as you offer more!) employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small team of 3 consisting of Kinesiologists, conditioning and movement experts, and Fascial Stretch Therapists.We're looking for a similar hard-working, energetic person that has a passion for fitness and movement to join our team!
We will provide some training but ask that you have a decent amount of knowledge in hands on work.
Our location is in a motivating environment (fitness studio), so clients willingness to improve is much greater than it is in a clinical setting. Therefore, having someone who is dedicated to their own fitness regimen will only have more success and thrive in this type of environment.
All our kinesiologists/trainers have a passion for fitness, AND for learning.
Our environment is professional, clean, fun, and NOT chaotic.
Minimally, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Kin degree
- Train yourself on a weekly basis. (We have found the trainers who train themselves have the most success in our company)
- Has worked or volunteered helping people with their fitness goals
- Able to devise even a 2 day/week program for someone based on individual needs (we will coach you through this to align with our philosophy)
- Mature, professional, reliable, timely, and communicative
- Able to use basic computer/technology/online apps
- Fluent in English
- Flexible evening Availability
- Energetic, motivating, fit
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers