compensation: $40,000 per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an industry-leading sales and marketing firm that has a passion for developing innovative and customized marketing programs to engage consumers directly with our clients’ brands. Over the past 10 years, we have been in partnership with one of Canada’s most reputable telecommunications companies and helped them acquire countless customers. As our sales team is growing, we now have this exciting opening for a Sales Quality Control Associate.
The purpose of this role is to promote excellent sales quality and customer service by providing consistent monitoring measurement. The candidate will be working directly with Operation Manager to ensure that quality issues and escalations are communicated and handled appropriately.
Responsibilities of Sales Quality Control Associate:
• Assist Operation Manager with the communication of sales quality measurements, trends, best practices, and improvement opportunities to sales agents in both individual and group settings.
• Monitor both internal and external benchmarks to assure sales procedures are adequate and in compliance.
• Help Operation Manager with audits and investigations to ensure that corrective actions and change control have been implemented by the sales teams.
• Support the investigation process through compilation and management of files as well as monitoring timely completion of corrective actions.
• Collaborate with all departments to keep compliance requirements up to date.
• Maintain all quality-related training programs and confidentiality of information.
As a Sales Quality Control Associate, You Will Get:
• Competitive based salary starting at $40,000 per year (potential to get bonuses).
• Full time and long-term professional career.
• Extended medical and dental benefits after 6 months of employment.
• Full training and support from experienced team members and management.
• To work within a growing company where the opportunity for advancement is readily available.
An Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write and speak fluent English.
• High level of critical thinking with a passion for continuous improvement and learning.
• Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
• A strong ability to analyze data in a database/spreadsheet.
• Experience with computer software such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• High School Diploma or a combination of education and experience.
• To be flexible and available on evenings and weekends to assist with special calls/requests
• Ability to travel within the Lower Mainland (25% of the time).
• To be at least 18 years or older.
• To be able to pass a criminal background check.
We are a hard-working and fun-loving company. We value a work hard, play hard mentality and seek synergy among the entire team. If you are looking for a great opportunity with a fun and supportive team, send your resume by replying to this ad.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers