compensation: TBD on experience, base salary and commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Cotto Catering is a unique North-Burnaby based catering company situated within Cotto Enoteca Pizzeria on Hastings Street. We specialize in corporate catering & offsite events. We have blended quality food with outstanding customer service by our dedicated catering team, we are committed to exceeding expectations- one customer at a time.
• Preparing catering proposals & assisting clients through their catering requests
• Execute functions as onsite contact for client, kitchen & service staff
• Acquire new catering clients & manage current accounts
• Administrative duties will include: answering the phone, receiving payments, scanning, emailing, faxing
• Work alongside other Catering Sales Representatives, Chefs & Catering Manager
• Communicate & follow up with clients after each event &/ or delivery
• Minimum 1 year experience in the same or related food & beverage sales field
• Knowledge of food, menu writing, budgeting
• Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook & experience on Quickbooks will be considered an asset
• Valid clean BC driver's license (vehicle is an asset)
• Strict time-management and problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively through email, conversation & over the phone
Compensation will be salary plus commission + bonuses based on commission. Training to begin as soon as the right candidate is found.
Please send your resume. While all applications will be reviewed, only those continuing onto the interview process will be contacted, Thank you for your time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers