If you have a book of business, that would be a great advantage, but if not we are here to help you build one up.
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a sales career in Burnaby BC? We could be just what you're looking for. As a Sales Representative for our company, you're working as a problem solver, managing and making quick decisions, and building your book of business. You are the one and only as far as your customers and carriers are concerned, making sure their freight is picked up and delivered across North America, 24/7/365.
If you have an unbelievable work ethic (we're talking the top 10% of anyone you know), the drive for financial freedom, and skin thick enough for making cold calls, then this might be the sales career for you.
What's in it for you:
• 50% commission!
• Unlimited commission opportunity.
• A career path like no other. Grow your own book of business, head up a team.
• Make prospecting calls.
• Be able to make a sales pitch to people who have freight to ship.
• Negotiate with shippers and carriers. We believe in under promise and over deliver.
• Manage daily shipments and make sure they pick up and deliver 24/7/365.
• Be honest and proactive in your communication to customers and carriers. Pretty simple stuff.
• Provide customer service your mother would be proud of.
You need the following to get in the door:
• We prefer a college degree, but we have successful sales representatives without one.
• Ability to multitask. That means managing at least two phones, while using email and IM.
• Hall of Fame work ethic, a backbone for negotiating, and the ability to handle conflict.
• Basic computer skills. Seriously, this needs to be on here?
• MUST HAVE minimum of 1 year sales experience in freight brokerage.
• Be comfortable working on a sales floor with a lot of noise and a lot of action.
We are a leader in the logistics industry. Its fast-paced, energetic sales model and state-of-the-art technology have propelled it from a Vancouver startup to one of the largest freight firms in Western Canada. Motivated employees from coast to coast help to arrange thousands of freight movements every day. Fierce dedication to the company's winning principles - integrity, honesty and teamwork - gives us the edge to continually exceed the expectations of its employees, customers and carriers, and makes this a company people are proud to be associated with. Do you have what it takes?