Host Families Needed at Eurocentres Vancouver!
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you interested in learning about other cultures? Would you like to open your home to people from other countries?
We’re looking for friendly families or couples who are looking to participate in lives of international students and want to be a part of helping us build our excellent global reputation.
Even if you are only available during the summer months, please reach out!
You must provide:
- A private room with a bed, dresser, desk and lamp
- A maximum of a 50 minute commute to UBC
- A home environment where predominantly English is spoken
- 3 complete meals per day
- A maximum of four international students, all from different language backgrounds, and of the same gender
- Treatment as part of your family to make the students’ Canadian experience as enjoyable as possible!
Our main school for adult students is located a 5 minute walk from Waterfront Station in downtown Vancouver and hosts student from over 40 different countries! We also run a summer junior program at UBC’s Point Grey campus for students ages 12-17. For adult full board students, we pay $30/night and for junior full board students in the summertime, we pay $32/night.
For more information, contact Camelia at show contact info