compensation: Salary commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
PNP Pharmaceuticals Inc., established in 1999, has rapidly grown to become one of Canada’s largest contract manufacturers of nutritional supplements. We provide unique and innovative formulations to our clients’ specifications. Today PNP Pharmaceuticals manufactures high quality nutraceuticals and OTC products for markets worldwide.
Reporting to the Senior Quality Control Associate, the Quality Technician/Material Sampler is responsible for testing and assessing incoming raw materials to ensure that the highest quality standards are met. We are currently looking for two self-motivated and independent candidates with experience in quality and nutraceutical manufacturing to join our team.
LOCATION: 9388 North Fraser Crescent, Burnaby, V5J 0E3, Glenlyon Business Park. Accessible by bus. Free parking available.
• 6:00am to 2:00pm, Monday to Friday
• 2:00pm to 10:00pm, Monday to Friday
• Hourly wage and will commensurate with experience.
• Inspect, sample, and test incoming raw materials, packaging materials, and semi-finished bulk products
• Report quality deficiencies, incoming materials, and bulk products to Quality Management immediately
• Attach decision labels (APPROVED, REJECTED, QUARANTINE) onto raw and packaging materials
• Perform lab testing
• Clean and autoclave sampling tools
• Maintain the cleanliness of sampling room while following appropriate SOPs
• Archive retained samples for raw and packaging material and bulk and finished trade packs
• Perform quality test on incoming bulk capsules, weight variation test for tablets and bulk density test for incoming powders and raw materials.
• Complete necessary paperwork and filing of documents
• Offer suggestions for process improvement when identified
• Other duties that may be assigned by Supervisors
• Completion of Grade 12
• Educational background in Life Sciences is preferable
• 1-2 years of manufacturing experience in a quality capacity
• Trained in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Must possess high attention to detail and good documentation skills
• Able to move a minimum of 25 kg placed on carts with 4 wheels
• Must be able to work with raw materials and powders in a dusty environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly with your cover letter and resume. We thank you for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers