$699Room in quiet, respectful, comfortable home. Great transit! (Vancouver/Burnaby, near Metrotown, BCIT etc.)
furnished house w/d in unit no smoking street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
COST IS ALL INCLUSIVE - includes hydro, gas and unlimited (legal content) Internet.
FURNISHED - Bed, desk, lamp, chair, shared kitchen ware, common space etc,... bedding etc. available.
OR UNfurnished is an option.
You will share the 3-bed upper floor of a character house,with your comfortable, private bedroom and share a bathroom, kitchen, dining room, lounge and large yard (front and back.) There are 2 of you upstairs and I live downstairs in my own space. I share the kitchen and common areas as needed, but very rarely.
A really great opportunity for the right person:. Introvert heaven? Or a great home base for your world of adventure? A peaceful place to study, read, write, draw...? It is an older house in a quiet, private neighbourhood and it has character-wooden-walls and flooring and is clean and in good shape. I care about my home.
You will be able to enjoy a private room in a lovely green setting, and share the common areas of the spacious, peaceful, character house, your landlord (me) downstairs (95% of the time), access to on-site laundry downstairs and street parking.
I keep a safe, quiet, comfortable home and live a decent life. I'm kind to the people who help me do this!
I'm an honest, friendly, sociable, artistic, intelligent, mature male. I am totally positive re. cool, eccentric, nerdy, straight, gay, trans, old, young, large, small... all low-key, good, honest people...
- You are a peaceful person and GLAD this is a quiet home. This is definitely NOT a "party house."
- Decent, mellow people are most welcome. NO hard-drugs or heavy drinkers. 420 ok outside.
- Employed/financially secure (and can prove it, and always, always pay the rent on time)
- Mellow, respectful, clean, honest. No angry bigots in my home, thank you.
- You and your stuff are guaranteed clean and bed bug/cockroach free. I've never seen either in my home!
- You have great references.
THE BASIC RULES:
- Pay the rent in full before the start of each month (i.e. the last day of the previous month).
- Pay 50% damage deposit to secure the place when you agree to rent. Then pay rent in full before moving in.
- No smoking in the house. No cigarettes please.
- Marijuana is ok, but smoking outside and not around sensitive guests.
- No hard drugs or heavy drinkers.
- No bringing home strangers from the bar or anywhere else. Respectful, trustworthy, quiet, modest tenants and visitors only! We value the security of our home!
- Clean up after yourself promptly (especially in the kitchen and bathroom.)
- Do not touch anyone else's stuff ever.- No couples. Quiet overnight guests a couple of nights per week,but not living with you. Your guests will never be alone in the house and you will be responsible for them.
- Must work or study full-time and have a secure income.
Please e-mail me. and let me know why you'd be a great fit here.
Thanks to everyone who contacts me for their time and interest.
How could you miss out on all this?
Bus stop literally a minute away. Then to: / Metrotown / Marine Drive / BCIT / Douglas College / UBC / South Vancouver / South Burnaby / New Westminster / Loughheed / Annacis Island / North Delta / North Surrey / Onto the highway in 10 minutes... much more...
Quiet, close to parks and the river, with a large deck and right by a small ravine and surrounded by beautiful trees. 5 minutes from a wooded park or Marine Way, 10 mins by bus to 22nd St Station, or to Metrotown, or the other way to Marpole Loop. Another bus takes 10 minutes to Metrotown. It's possible to get downtown in about half an hour. Or a quick trip via Skytrain to Surrey, or 20 minutes drive to Richmond or Coquitlam, 10 minutes to New West, plus all the jobs along Marine Way and Marine Drive, and easy access to the airport, BCIT, SFU, Douglas College and much more...
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers