compensation: The salary range is $55,000 - $70,000, commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pollock Clinics is one of BC’s largest providers of no-scalpel no-needle vasectomy and circumcision for babies, boys, and men of all ages. We also offer treatment for erectile dysfunction, sexual performance enhancement, as well as penile frenuloplasty and frenulectomy, and circumcision revision.
At Pollock Clinics, our mission is to uphold the highest international standards of male medical care while treating our patients with compassion, dignity, and respect.
We serve a diverse local community across the province, including families of various cultural and ethnic backgrounds. There are currently two clinic locations: Vancouver and New Westminster.
We are looking for individuals with passion and drive, who can ensure that our high standard of quality care and patient experience is maintained.
As the Program Manager, you will be part of a dynamic team of healthcare professionals who will be helping to support the patient experience from first contact with the clinic to post-treatment care.
The position reports directly to the VP of Business Development and lead physician in Men’s Sexual Health and works with the phlebotomists and clinical and administrative staff.
Responsibilities will include:
• Greet and request required information from patients
• Maintain patient relationships, including responding to inquiries and following up on requests
• Go over post-treatment care with patients
• Monitoring patient progress and compiling reports for the lead physician
• Answering email and phone inquiries
• Management of schedules and booking appointments
• Coordination of meetings
• Financial reporting and monitoring
• Filing of patient and administrative records
• Working with key vendors and stakeholders
• Other administrative support duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies – Required:
• Experience in a medical clinic management role is preferred
• Outstanding customer relationship management skills
• Effective telephone skills and predicated on strong polite communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, to multi-task, and to work as part of a team and also independently with minimal direction
• Experience in financial management responsibilities and reporting
• Ability to schedule patient appointments
• Ability to keyboard 45+ words per minute
• Ability to organize work in a neat and orderly manner
• Ability to take initiative, anticipate potential problems/conflicts and take appropriate action
• Ability to establish/maintain satisfactory and professional work relationships with staff
• Demonstrated proficiency in accessing information from EMRs or account management software
• Demonstrated experience in using computer applications, MS Office Suite and presentation software
• Capable of coordinating efforts and collaboration with a variety of stakeholder groups
• Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple activities to meet clinic and program deadlines
• Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain the strictest standards of patient privacy and confidentiality
Clinic location: New Westminster
Language: English (Required)
Mandatory: Driver's License
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
Application deadline is November 30th. Please submit your resume with a coverletter to:
VP Business Development
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers