A busy CPA firm is looking for an individual to join our professional office on a full-time basis.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Greeting clients in person and on the phone
• Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Assembling paper and electronic tax and financial documents
• Providing support and assistance to managers, partners and admin team
• Ordering and maintaining office supplies
• Other projects as required
• 2 or more years experience in an administrative role
• High school graduation
• Excellent communication skills in English, both, written and spoken
• Proficient with Word, Excel, and Outlook with an aptitude for new software
• A friendly and professional demeanor
• Strong relationship skills and positive attitude with the ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
• Ability to follow established processes and procedures
• Ability to prioritize and manage own work load
• Ability to multi task in a changing environment
• Ability to manage information in an organized manner
• Strong drive and initiative
• Experience in an accounting or professional services firm
• Certificate in Business Administration or equivalent
APPLY NOW AND JOIN US!
Located in Burnaby, walking distance from a SkyTrain station. Compensation commensurate with experience. Dental and health benefits after 3-months.
If this is the right fit for you, please apply. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please email your resume with cover letter and salary expectations. We thank all applicants for their interest! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.