compensation: To Be Discussed employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for passion and a deeper meaning in your career and life?
Are you a health conscious individual?
Do you understand the importance on taking charge of our own health and what it could do to our life’s?
Do any of these questions resonate with you? If so, we want you on our team!
We are an integrative wellness hub with a mission to empower, inspire, and educate individuals, strangers, friends, and families on the importance of being proactive with their health bringing out the best in them in all aspects of their life.
We are looking for an experience MOA/Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic and awesome T.E.A.M.
The successful candidates will posses the following traits:
• Knowledge with JaneApp.(will train if needed)
• Must be knowledge on Billing Codes as we deal with ICBC clients.
• Ability to bill third party insurance via our web portal.
• Have strong attention to details.
• Can manage patient/client flow within the clinic.
• Reliable and punctual.
• Have the eagerness to face challenges and works well under pressure.
• Having the ability to problem solve where challenges may arise.
• General house duties to maintain the cleanliness of the clinic.
• Excellent communication skills both in person and over the phone.
• Quick-learner and having the ability to find things to do at all times.
• Must be willing to work until 8PM
If this is you and your focused on health and wellness, please reply back with your CV cover letter. You may also fax to 604.428.8683
Thank you to all who apply. Only potential candidates will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers