compensation: If you have a self-declared disability or health condition, we'll help you develop the skills you need to achieve your employment goals. employment type: contract non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Neil Squire Society - Burnaby, BC
Working Together Employment Program (Burnaby - Near Gilmore SkyTrain Station)
Let Us Help You Get Job Ready and Land the Job You Want
If you have a self-declared disability, injury or illness, we're looking for people just like you to join our Working Together Program. We'll help you develop the skills you need to achieve your employment goals. Our Program is unique, comprehensive, and most importantly, focused on you.
• You have a self-declared disability, injury or illness
• You're legally entitled to work in Canada and not currently receiving EI
• You're looking for employment and need some help along the way
What do we offer?
1. Individualized and group-based learning environments
2. Career and personal development, wellness for work, and job search support
3. Ergonomic and/or assistive technology assessments and solutions
4. Potential wage subsidy
5. Continuous support from our career professionals
For further information, please contact:
Patty at 604-473-9363 extension 137 / firstname.lastname@example.org or
Gilbert at 604-473-9363 extension 131 / email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities