We are hiring for an appointment setter here in our Burnaby office. Successful candidates will be highly motivated, have a positive attitude, integrity and a desire for professional development. Willingness to learn every day is a must with exceptional people skills. There is a strong potential for candidates to grow and advance within our company.
Our culture is best described as fast-paced and results-oriented which requires each individual on our team to be self-motivated. Our mission is to protect every child and serve all working people. We primarily work with middle class Canadian Union Members and their families to provide personalized service and the best customer service we can provide. You will be calling our client base and setting appointments based on the manager's schedule. (Note: This is NOT a sales positions).
- Customer service and phone appointment setting/booking experience is an asset!
- Superior telephone manner
- Driven, self-motivated, ambitious
-Hardworking and coachable
What we offer:
- A welcoming and supportive company culture
- Fun company events
- A chance to be trained by the best mentors and leaders in the industry and work for a Fortune 500 company
- Opportunities for growth from within
To be further considered for the positions, please apply with your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers