We're looking for a horn player to join our geeky ska band! Trumpet or Saxophone.
Here's some info about us!
- Our songs are about video games and geeky things like that. There are some exceptions but that's the theme we're going for.
- We want to sound like catchy third-wave ska: think Aquabats, Suburban Legends, Reel Big Fish.
- We're a new band, we have a 5 original songs and a couple of covers under our belt. We also have not picked a name and have not performed live yet.
- We consist of 5 members: a drummer, vocalist, guitarist, bassist and trombone, and hopefully you!
- We want to play shows soon (in the next few months) and record music eventually.
If you join us,
- All band costs/profits are split equally among all 5 (6 with you) members. This includes space rental (Usually $6.50/member per session) and recording fees.
- Fun is priority - we're not expecting to make money.
- We practice once a week on Wednesday (7PM-9PM) in New Westminster. We're hoping you'll be able to join us every practice, but the occasional missed practice is okay.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers