Entry-level work in manufacturing, sorter, machine operator and more.
The CAVE Youth Employment Program helps young adults aged 18-24 find part-time and full-time jobs in the Greater Vancouver area. We introduce youth to local companies. Many of our participants are high school graduates with limited or no paid work experience. We specialize in assisting youth who need extra support with landing a job.
Earn up to $650.00 for completing 5 weeks of classroom training, getting a job and maintaining employment for 3 months. CAVE is funded by the Government of Canada through the Canada-British Columbia Workforce Development Agreement.
We offer participants short-term training certificates, including:
First Aid, Food Safe, WHMIS and more.
• 18-24 years of age
• Unemployed or precariously employed
• Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person (under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, S.C. 2001, c.27) legally entitled to work in Canada
• Living in British Columbia
• Not a full-time student (not enrolled in high school or post-secondary training)
• Not participating in another provincially or federally funded labour market program.
Douglas College Burnaby Training Centre
4250 Kingsway, Suite 202, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4T7
near Patterson Skytrain Station.
PROGRAM STARTS: September 23, 2019
Call or text Hana at (604) 218-4146 or visit our website www.douglascollege.ca/cave
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities