Are you interested in STARTING a CAREER in Manufacturing? Prior job experience is not required although you should have an INTEREST IN MAKING THINGS. Our company makes beautiful musical instruments and accessories made from rare hardwoods, using the latest in precision technology. Working here will give you an opportunity to learn a skilled trade not available in any classroom OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN CANADA. As part of a growing company, there are opportunities for advancement. We are looking for a candidate with an INTEREST AND APTITUDE in ANY of the following: METAL WORKING (soldering, buffing), ASSEMBLY OF DETAILED PARTS, or FINE WOOD WORKING.
In this role you will be part of a business where you are recognized on your individual accomplishments and contributions to the team. There is repetition involved, however your problem-solving skills are valued. We provide lots of apprenticeship style training; one on one.
We are looking for:
• A handy person. Are you comfortable with hand tools of any kind? Do you have skills and would like to apply them to something interesting?
• An individual with patience and self-direction
• Comfort with using a desktop computer
• You do NOT have to be a musician
Your tasks may include work with parts loading, buffing and polishing, quality control, assembling and installing materials, and general labour like warehouse organization.
• WE PAY FOR YOUR BENEFIT PLAN (There are also benefits for your spouse, and dependents) including extended medical, dental, Life insurance, critical illness, accidental death and dismemberment, sick and bereavement leaves as well as safety boots and other personal protective equipment
If you believe that you are the right person for this position, PLEASE SEND US A COVER LETTER with your resume and let us know why! We would love to hear about your related interests, abilities or education, whether part of your work experience or not. Resumes may be addressed to: Human Resources Manager
Visit our website: www.backunmusical.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers