This opportunity is ideal for someone starting a CAREER in Manufacturing. Prior job experience is not required although you should have an interest in making things. Our company MANUFACTURES BEAUTIFUL PROFESSIONAL CLARINETS MADE FROM RARE HARDWOODS, using the latest in precision technology. Working here will give you an opportunity to learn a skilled trade not available in any classroom OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN CANADA. As part of a growing company, there are opportunities for advancement. You may visit our website: www.backunmusical.com
QR Code Link to This Post
In this role you will be part of a family operated business (30 employees) where you are recognized on your individual accomplishments and contributions to the team. While this is manufacturing which means there is still repetition involved, your problem-solving skills are valued. We provide lots of apprenticeship style training; one on one.
We are looking for:
• Entry level people who are looking for an interesting career
• Someone with an aptitude and interest in fine wood manufacturing. There is an art form aspect to this.
• A handy person. Are you comfortable with hand tools of any kind? Do you have skills and would like to apply them to something more interesting?
• An individual with patience and self-direction
• The ability to lift 25 pounds
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft office are an asset but not required
• You do not have to be a musician
Your tasks may include work with parts loading, polishing, quality control, assembling materials for work orders and general labour like warehouse organization.
Other important details
• We pay for your benefit plan (part of which also applies to your spouse, and dependents) including extended medical, dental, Life insurance, critical illness, accidental death and dismemberment, sick and bereavement leaves
• Our staff culture is important to us, so we are looking for others who are great to work with but also work hard.
*This job starts when we find the right candidate.
If you believe that you are the right person for this position, please send us a cover letter with your resume and let us know why. We would love to hear about your related interests, abilities or education, whether part of your work experience or not. Resumes may be addressed to: Human Resources Manager