Bakery Production Worker - $1,000 Premium (Burnaby)
compensation: from $17.80/h employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Perform duties on a production assembly line for baked goods. Carry out repetitive product processing specifications in accordance with instructions provided by Production Supervisors and Production Operators.
Hourly Pay Rate is 17.80/h with an added shift premium of 1.25/h for hours worked between 5PM and 5AM.
• Extended Group Health $ Dental after 6 months of employment
• Company-matched Pension Plan savings after 12 months of employment
• Move racks with product and baking pans.
• Move skids with a pallet jack (non-electrical).
• Adhere to product processing specifications while working on a variety of production lines.
• Work in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and WCB regulations.
• Follow and take instruction from Production Supervisors and Production Operators.
• Ensure proper, safe and efficient performance of duties.
• Cross-train in a variety of functions with other processing lines.
• Mentor/buddy new employees.
• Maintain cleanliness of Bakery and your work area.
• Observe and maintain product quality and food safety standards.
• Other duties as required.
• Must be available for rotating shift work between 5PM and 7AM (evening and overnight shifts)
• Must have reliable transportation outside of regular public transit hours
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers