We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work in e-commerce, marketing and customer service role for our inside and online sales channels. Perform marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness, sales, and profits.
Here at La Dole Rugs, we are manufacturing our area rugs. We are an e-commerce-based business who sells Canada and Worldwide. We are a tight-knit small group of individuals that are looking to add another member to the team. We work in a casual yet professional environment and are looking for a driven individual to contribute their skills and help grow our business. You can check out what we do at www.ladolerugs.ca
We are looking for confident, eager and driven individuals who will become part of our excellent sales team! Want to join one of the fastest growing companies in Canada? We have an excellent opportunity for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A background in E-Commerce is required
- Updating and editing Amazon, E-bay accounts daily
- Manage our retail e-commerce websites and brand social media accounts.
- Planning and executing all online marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Develops and manages all product listings in assigned online sales channels.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook etc.
- Monitors sales performance to assigned targets and takes actions to improve performance.
- Handles customer service calls and e-mails from online sales channels.
- Create and manage promotional email campaigns.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator a plus.
- Has the ability to communicate and connect with customers at the showroom with warm, caring and dedicated personality
- Test different tactics and channels to optimize the sales process
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Fast learner and a strong communicator
- Effective excellent verbal and written skills
- Persistent, creative and self-motivated
- Work well in a small team environment.
If this sounds like a match for your skill-set and you are interested, please send email to this address email@example.com with a relevant resume.
$20.00 Hourly, for 30-35 Hours per week 9 am to 4 pm
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Location: #8-3979 Marine Way Burnaby V5J 5E3
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities