Admin Assistant or Conveyancer wanted ( Mandarin-Speaking) (Burnaby)
compensation: Hourly rate ranging from $18 to $35 depending on experience and qualifications employment type: employee's choice telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Our Notary's office located near Metrotown Mall is seeking a part-time or full time legal admin assistant or conveyancer to start right away. Hours can be flexible if you are the right fit.
2. Priority will be given to candidates who had experience working as a conveyancer in a law office or a notary's office.
3. Cantonese speaking is an asset
Please only apply if you meet the following qualifications:
- fluent in English and Mandarin ( both written and verbal)
- have some work experience in an admin role
- have at least two letters of reference for interview
- graduated from a Canadian college
- strong organizational and multitasking skills and attention to details
- Dependable and punctual
- Basic knowledge of computer programs, including MS word and excel
- Data entry and organization (Filing system, calendar upkeep, document prep, etc.)
- Preparing documents (Fee proposals, reports, letters, contracts and correspondence)
- General assistance and organization for the company
- Scan and email documents to clients
- Managing incoming emails, appointments and phone calls
- Conveyancing work ( if experience allows)
Our office is busy but face to face interactions with clients is minimal.
Please email your resume and cover letter. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers