compensation: Very competitive and commensurate with experience and work ethic
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you the kind of person who knows how to get shit done? Enjoy working hard and hanging out with cool people who take pride in their work? Then, you might be a great fit for one of these opportunities.
1) Experienced Equipment Operator
Fairmark Contracting is an up and coming commercial construction company with some high profile clients in the Lower Mainland. We're currently working on a number of commercial sites around the lower mainland and are ready to hire reliable, hard-working people. I'm looking for someone with heavy equipment operating experience (backhoe, mini-ex, skid steer, dump truck).
* HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION
* Show up on time! (Typical job site hours will be from 7am until 4pm)
* Care about what you're doing and take pride in your work
* Be drama-free
* Provide 3 professional references
* Competitive pay
* Great culture
* Great growth opportunities
I'm looking to invest in someone that wants to learn and grow with my business.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers