Our client, a global leader in freight forwarding specializing in logistics and transportation has been around for over 100 years, with over 2,000 employees in more than 40 countries worldwide. When you join, you will find this workplace is diverse, has a great team environment and opportunities for growth within the organization.
QR Code Link to This Post
As a Warehouse Associate for night shifts 11pm-7:30am you would be working full time at their site in New Westminster loading/unloading boxes and helping with first aid duties as required. This opportunity allows you to get your foot in the door of a major company in shipping and supply chain industry!
- On going steady work for night shift 11pm-7:30am
- Full-time availability (Tuesday to Saturday)
Successful Candidates will have:
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
- Ability to do general labour work
- Valid Occupational First Aid Level 2 First Aid Certification
- Own steel toed boots and safety vest
- Are able to get to New Westminster (sites are transit accessible)
If chosen you would be eligible for:
- Weekly Pay - $19 per hour
- Full-time hours
- Employment with a great employer
- Opportunity for growth
Click here to apply with your resume, cover letters not required.