compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience and skill set. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a busy Physiotherapy Clinic looking for a mature, enthusiastic, positive, professional and independent M.O.A.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, with some very occasional Saturday coverage.
This position is for 2 rotating shifts, 6:30 am - 2:30 pm, and 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, with very occasional evening sift 12:00 - 8:00 pm.
Position is available immediately.
• M.O.A. Certificate.
• 2 years minimum experience as an M.O.A. in a Health Professional's office. Experience in a Physiotherapy Clinic is preferred.
• Knowledge of EMR - Jane is a huge asset.
The candidate must have excellent customer service and communication skills. The candidate must learn quickly, possess strong time management and organizational abilities, be proficient at handling tasks with or without supervision, work well in a supportive team environment, be innovative and be excited by growth and change.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Regular M.O.A. duties, including reception work, WSBC, ICBC, MSP, third party and private billings, general bookkeeping, handling of cash, receipts, and deposits.
• Collection of outstanding accounts (A.R.), daily rejections, remittances.
• Providing excellence in customer service both to colleagues and patients.
Please email your resume and cover letter by replying to this ad.
We will contact you only if you are short-listed. Please do not contact our office directly. We sincerely thank you for your interest.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers